Monday, February 15, 2010

My BFF turned 30!


My best friend turned 30 this year.  I wanted to do something special for her.  This was my first attempt at a topsy turvy cake.  I don't know if it can even qualify as that!  But it was fun to do and cover with things that said Jennie!  Like: The theme song to her favorite TV show and a common phrase from me to her "thank you for being a friend" Then our favorite TV show Friends.  Her last name when I met her was Anker.  She honeymooned in Jamaica when she changed that name.  I get the centers and she always get the corner brownie.  She is a major dog lover and was born and raised in NV and has an awesome view of those mountains.  I taught her to crochet but now she is way better at it than I am.  She has 2 beautiful children and I incorporated thier names along with her husband's name by making their letters an acronym.  It was fun and I love her very much!

This was chocolate on chocolate all the way around!! Even the fondant was mostly chocolate.
January 2010

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This cake shows alot of creativity. And it looks delicious! Super Job KTT! mom