Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Mile Stone!

This cake marks a major mile stone for me!  One year ago I was paid for my first cake!  Last year this little cuttie turned 4 and wanted a flip flop cake.  This year she is 5 and it's all about Hello Kitty!!
The top tier is cherry chip cake with cherry frosting.  The bottom tier is strawberry and white cake, checkerbord pattern, with strawberry frosting.  Strawberry Nerds filled the boarder very well.  Hello Kitty is all MM fondant.  She really looks like she is falling over but truely she was not.  Her head is tilted a bit but that was intentional.  I could not get her wiskers to stand up to save my life, so they ended up pressed aginst her face, still cute though. 







June 15, 2010
65

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this one with all the pink, red & white. It just looks scrumptious.

lyndarene said...

I will always remember and so will Hadley, what a beautiful cake you made...You are sooo talented and amazing!!! It was PERFECT! :)